Agile isn’t the future of product innovation; it’s the present. Agile and Scrum turn decent teams into awesome teams by equipping them with cutting-edge technology and tools and empowering them to do better by being better.
Our Agile Foundations course is a introduction to all things Agile: processes, practices, and underlying principles. This course is necessarily broad but shallow. Follow-on training and workshops are strongly recommended for developers, ScrumMasters, and Product Owners who wish to deepen their Agile and Scrum knowledge.
Highlights of this course include:
- An Introduction to Agile
- What is Agile and how is it different?
- Scrum Framework
- The key Scrum roles and responsibilities: ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Delivery Team
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Sprint Planning, Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review
- Why are these ceremonies important?
- Scrum Artifacts
- Definition of Done, Sprint Backlog, Product Backlog, user stories
- Some tips for getting started on building artifacts
- Reporting Sprint progress using a sprint burn-down and velocity
- Estimation using story points
If you’re ready for more information, please contact us below.