SolutionsIQ Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Training gives you all the tools and information you need to effectively apply Agile Scrum Project Management principles to your project or program. Students will learn how to:
- Maintain and use a burndown chart
- Manage Product Backlogs
- Plan Releases and Iterations (Sprints)
- Conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews & Retrospective meetings
- Track and Report progress
- Effectively apply the principles of the Agile Manifesto
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Examination
On successful course completion, participants are eligible to receive a ScrumMaster certification (CSM) through the Scrum Alliance. The course fee includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, and costs associated with the newly-launched ScrumMaster examination. Those that are ScrumMaster certified possess all the knowledge and capabilities for applying Agile management within a Scrum project.
Trainers expect attendees to participate for full two days of the course, from 9 AM to 5 PM. A light lunch and various beverage offerings will be available, and are included in the cost of the course.
More questions? Check out our FAQ or contact us.