The Product Backlog consists of all features, functions, technology, enhancements and bug-fixes that, as they are developed, will constitute the future releases of the product.
Through coaching and facilitated, hands-on sessions, participants will accomplish:
- Where needed, discuss and update the product vision and product roadmap.
- Establish / refine the Definition of Done for a User Story.
- Define / enhance acceptance criteria for each User Story.
- Establish agreed upon practice for estimating User Stories.
- Perform User Story review and estimation.
- Prioritization of the Product Backlog.
- Discuss best practices for backlog prioritization.
- Presentation of the backlog to the whole team.
- Establish capabilities for grooming the Product Backlog iteratively.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is generally delivered to one or more teams, including the Product Owner and ScrumMaster. Additionally, this workshop is an effective catalyst on a multi-team project to facilitate the whole team (and other involved stakeholders) through the process of developing an effective Product Backlog.
There are no upcoming courses. Please contact us to check for private course offerings.
Read our Cancellation Policies