What You Will Learn
Mastering the techniques and skills for leading SAFe transformations and supporting the SAFe enterprise will require both time and practice, this class will equip you with the skills necessary to be an effective change agent within your organization.
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Three (3) or more years of hands-in Agile experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management.
- One or more relevant Agile certifications such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), ICAgile Professional (ICP), or SAFe Agilist (SA).