What You Will Learn
Mastering advanced ScrumMaster skills and amplifying the role of ScrumMaster within the SAFe enterprise requires both time and practice. This class will expand your knowledge and understanding of what it takes to be a servant leader and navigate the structure of ARTs and Value Streams.
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in the multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the team and program levels
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Apply Kanban and flow to optimize the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- Three (3) or more years of hands-in Agile experience.
- Either the SAFe ScrumMaster (SSM) or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification