We were excited to sit down with Gene Kim, CTO of IT Revolution and co-author of The Phoenix Project, The DevOps Handbook, and most recently Accelerate. We got to ask Kim some juicy questions including:
- What role do you play in the DevOps ecosystem?
- If you could go back in time and do it all over again, what would you do differently and why?
- How close are we to achieving all of the benefit of DevOps?
- And (drum roll) what is the functional definition of DevOps?
Accenture | SolutionsIQ’s Greg Bledsoe hosts at the DevOps Enterprise Summit 2018 in Las Vegas.
Reach Gene Kim on Twitter at @RealGeneKim.
Find the books mentioned:
- The Phoenix Project by Kevin Behr, George Spafford, Gene Kim
- DevOps for the Modern Enterprise by Mirco Hering
- Accelerate by Nicole Forsgren, PhD, Jez Humble, Gene Kim