Round Table Roulette time! Daniel M. Lynn, Candase Hokanson, and Audrey Scheere are our “victims” today. The questions coming out of the hat were:
- What was your favorite conference keynote/session ever?
- Mile High Agile (Uncle Bob) – We’re gonna get screwed into oblivion if we don’t do engineering better.
- Agile2016 – 5 Dysfunctions of an Improv Group
- Scaling Agile: A Guide for the Perplexed
- What’s the worst thing you’ve seen that people thought was Agile?
- People saying they bought/use an Agile tool, so they’re Agile
- What is beyond Agile?
- How do you know if someone is a good/great agile coach?
- If you could only give one piece of advice to a new ScrumMaster, what would it be?
- Know your stuff.
- Come in with a positive attitude.
- Talk less, listen more.
- How did you get started in Agile?
Accenture|SolutionsIQ’s Howard Sublett hosts at Keep Austin Agile in Austin, Texas.