A week ago today we were deep into the biggest Agile conference of the year: Agile2016 in Atlanta, GA! Now that it’s over and done, the magic keeps living on in Agile Amped podcasts featuring some of our favorite Agilists and others we were excited to meet for the first time. Bringing new and relevant stories to the industry is our goal with these podcasts, and we hope you enjoy viewing them as much as we enjoy making them for you! Just look at us having fun with our partners ICAgile!
This year’s conference was special for us because we partnered with our friends at Sococo and DZone for the first time to put a new spin on familiar Agile topics like distributed teams, collaboration and communication, technical excellence and leadership. As you watch our podcasts from this event, you may see Mandy Ross, Director of Marketing at Sococo, and John Esposito, Editor-in-Chief of DZone. Both brought a fresh voice and perspective to Agile Amped. We’re so excited to have worked with them and look forward to doing more in the future.
Without further ado, here are the greatest hits of Agile Amped from Agile2016 in Atlanta!
- Boris Gloger and Scrum 3.0: Is the Future of Scrum Really No Backlogs or Standups??
- Scrum.org CEO Dave West on the Next 20 Years of Scrum
- Dean Leffingwell on Value Streams and the Challenge of Building Big Systems
- Chet Hendrickson & Ron Jeffries: XP Turns 20 and What Have We Learned?
- Doc Norton Sez You’re Using “Technical Debt” Wrong
What’s your favorite podcast? What would you like to hear and learn more about? Let us know in the comments! And, as always, don’t forget to subscribe below!