Last week was a whirlwind of events for us: three events across the country — Change Management 2017, Mile High Agile and Keep Austin Agile — and we brought our Agile Amped podcast series to all three of them. Conferences like these enable SolutionsIQ to engage with people in person, to listen to their stories, gain new insights, and share our own learning. This year leadership and change were the topic of many of our personal and recorded conversations. Here are a few highlights from last week’s events.
Change Management 2017 Highlight
Here are some of our favorite podcasts from last week:
- What’s Your Change Intelligence (CQ)? | Barbara Trautlein (Change Management 2017) – Do you lead with your head, heart or hands?
- Lego Serious Play for Strategy | Rob Oddi (Change Management 2017) – But seriously: Lego as a legitimate strategy tool?
- Using Scrum at Home with Aaron Vadakkan (Mile High Agile 2017) – This 14-year-old uses Scrum at home. Do you?
Based on views and downloads, these podcasts seemed to tap into what our subscribers are really thinking about today:
- Digital Transformation and Culture Change | Jo Grubb (Change Management 2017) – Jo Grubb says that nearly 50% of business leaders forecast that their business models will cease to exist in just five years. That means every organization regardless of size needs to be prepared for change.
- The Neuroscience of Resilience | Bill Hefferman (Change Management 2017) – Resilience is so crucial today because we are immersed in a constantly changing world and because “life is just one long string of resilience practice after resilience practice.”
- Ten Essential Scaling Patterns with Dean Leffingwell (Mile High Agile 2017) – The creator of SAFe shares the “Ten Essential Scaling Patterns We Can (Probably) All Agree On” and what’s next for the Scaled Agile Framework.