Recently Paul Ellarby, SolutionsIQ Director, was invited to speak on Agile leadership qualities on Ryn the Guardian Melberg’s podcast on SoundCloud. Paul speaks about his experience as an executive Agile coach, sharing his thoughts on, among other things:
- Coaching is more than being a ScrumMaster for a few years.
- The importance of learning from failure to being an effective (Agile) coach
- The difference between team coaching and organizational coaching
- Top-down vs. bottom-up Agile transformation efforts
- Having compassion for middle management
- Behaviors that Paul wants executives to exert