This webinar helps synthesize the capabilities and experiences that traditional managers have with the new Agile mindset that empowers everyone in the organization to contribute to its long-term success.
- Introduce some basic concepts around Agile transformation to set the context of this webinar.
- Discuss key differences between leading and managing during and after Agile Transformation.
- Explore key mindset shifts needed for managers to be effective in an Agile environment.
- Learn models for how to better engage and motivate knowledge workers in an Agile organization.
- Evaluate certain frameworks for how managers can be a successful change agent for the Agile Transformation to achieve better results.
- Introduce a career development path towards Leadership Agility.