Holistic Transformation in Uncertain Times
Despite the huge increase in uncertainty from fast-emerging competitive threats and market disruption, many companies remain blindly faithful to traditional organizational structures, processes and policies designed for the Industrial Age. In the Information Age, the companies that will compete and win recognize that change must be exploited for competitive advantage, and that business agility – the ability to sense and adapt all aspects of the firm at the pace of market and competitive change – is THE core leadership and organizational competency of the future.
In this webinar, the first in our Business Agility Webinar Series, Evan Campbell and George Schlitz look at the traditional business, the stories and the people that make it what it is, and ask WHY: why do businesses continue to value the old ways and why are people at the center of the need for change? He will also compare today’s businesses with the learning organization, which embodies business agility, and ask HOW: how does business agility enable enterprises to thrive in complexity and how can we transform businesses into learning organizations?
- Clarify the need for businesses and individuals to materially transform
- Explore what business agility is and how it addresses this need
- How business agility puts many of today’s business buzzwords (e.g., Agile, Lean, DevOps, Digital, Design Thinking) into a shared context
- Learn the four organizational capabilities that together enable business agility to emerge
- Identify common obstacles to business agility in today’s workplaces
And don’t forget to read the Follow-up Q&A!
Watch the Next Installation – Leadership Effectiveness
Continue your exploration of business agility with the second installation in our Business Agility Webinar Series, “Leadership Effectiveness: Guiding the Way to Business Agility