We begin with the premise that DevOps is primarily about establishing a deeply collaborative culture among all parts of IT. This comes from building trusted relationships between groups, redesigning processes, and changing people’s roles, accountabilities and rewards to align them to customer value. Improvement is evidenced by smooth hand-offs, common understanding of business objectives, and collaborative optimization of the technology delivery value stream. As practices mature, roles and teams become more cross-functional and evidence passion for customer satisfaction.
We’ll help you evaluate your current capabilities and help you build a path to release value rapidly, effortlessly on demand. Our DevOps solution domain leverages principles and practices from Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Extreme Programming, Theory of Constraints and Lean Product Development. The significant human and organizational change management elements are supported through our proven transformation and change management approaches. Through consulting, training, coaching, and immersive learning, your organization will learn to:
- Consistently release new software effortlessly, any time, with high confidence
- Continuously identify and remove bottlenecks in value delivery flow
- Automate change, configuration, and deployment processes
- Resolve release issues quickly and resiliently
- Examine the full value stream of product development and operations
- Optimize the combination of tools, process, people and cultural change to maximize performance
DevOps transformation will save you time, money, and effort, and thrill your users by realigning parochial silos’ goals to shared customer goals. You will deliver faster and more frequently, enabling fast customer feedback, rapid experimentation and learning.